Saturday, June 7, 2008

inferiority complex

its a glance from the above fairyland through the window I saw..
she is glorious and lovely I find ..

climbed though the dreams I cherished..
fairy wished me from the dream i kept..

in the corridor of fairy land find her watching me
"who are you black in this fairy land.."she asked

a lover with flowers of my land..

a ridiculous lover with nasty flowers.. keep away from me...

"I find so many similarities between us.."

throw away the spectacles you wear..

what she said is right ..with the bare eyes ..
she glowed more .. and I almost nude...
two worlds..two creeds..from where did I find the sameness?

Jumpout to muddy land where I live..
trying to find the spectacles I lost..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ennittu spectacles kittiyo atho ippozhum thiranju kondirikkukayano?
btw 'swapnam' angane mashiyum purandu ninniloode..
:D